Saturday, June 26, 2010

Porsche Museum


The Porsche Museum by Delugan Meissl, is located in Stuttgart. The intended result was to focus firmly on the vehicles showcased. The elements were designed to be unobtrusive and compliment the cars. I felt as though the building did not achieve this aspect at all. Porsche is known for being a curvy, luxurious sports car, and the building was the complete opposite. It was very angular and simple, or not elegant as it should have been.
However, the cascading waterfall was a nice touch.

Some interior shots.



Even though it had a pink paint job, the 944 Turbo is still my favorite Porsche.
The very first Carrera GT ever produced.

4 comments:

  1. Aren't these just the most georgous things ever made? They look like they're made of jello...smooth, fancy, jello molds. The orange one at the bottom would definitely taste of mango.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Exactly! That building was the complete opposite of smooth, which is why I was disappointed in it, but I did love what it was displaying. They are gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hello everyone on here my name is Fumo Sadiku living in Malindi City Kenyan I want to tell a little more about a good hearted man called Benjamin Breil Lee working with funding service as loan officer, Mr Benjamin Breil Lee helped me get a loan of 37,115,225.00 Shillings on my trying time trying to get back on my feet to raise my business I know there are some of you here who are in financial difficulties to talk to Mr Benjamin on what's app +1-989-394-3740 Or also with his personal Email on 247officedept@gmail.com I'm so glad for what he did for me and for his Bank accountant as well Accountant Hernandez Lucas Thank you very much for your work well done.

    ReplyDelete